Confirmation and use of our services implies our customers knowledge and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
All activities can be booked online by email or by telephone, up to 12 hours before the start of the booked service. The services will only be considered, after confirmation from us, receiving the customer a validation of the reservation.
Payments are made at the end of each Tour to the guide itself, in cash or prepaid by bank transfer, and are only considered confirmed upon receipt of proof of payment. For billing purposes be sure to provide us with your N.I.F.
Bookings made more than one month in advance when the service date coincides in the high season (April – September) will only be considered confirmed after payment by bank transfer of the sum equivalent to 20% of the total value of services and receipt of the service. payment receipt.
Up to 7 days before agreed date – 100% refund of amount paid.
Absent on service day – no return.
Up to 10 hours before service starts – free of charge.
On the day or start of the service after the arrival of the guide / vehicle to the agreed place – 30% of the total amount related to expenses and charges with the vehicle / guide.
Absent – 30% of the total amount of the reserved service related to expenses and charges with the vehicle / Guide.
All contracted services are subject to codes of conduct and may be canceled by us at any time after commencement without refund of the prepaid amount and full payment of the full amount of the service in the event of non-compliance with the terms such as:
- Smoking in vehicles;
- Any and all racism;
- Vandalism or destruction inside or outside vehicles, parks, viewpoints, museums, nature etc.;
- Inappropriate Behavior with our Guides or Customers;
- Conduct capable of harming the susceptibility of third parties at scheduled stops;
- Drunkenness or altered states.
Force majeure and not under the control of Azores Dream Tours may lead to cancellation or rescheduling of services, always in agreement with our customers and following a common sense policy.
Some examples of circumstances not attributable to Azores dream Tours and customers, which may lead to cancellation or rescheduling:
- Sudden or more severe disease;
- Exceptional or severe weather conditions;
- Strike by third parties;
- All kinds of road accidents;
- Vandalism, terrorism or war;
- Other uncontrollable conditions.
THERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All the “Terms and Conditions” of the Online Store of Azores Dream Tours are applied to all tours ordered on this site.
- The Client must carefully read the “Terms and Conditions” each time he accesses the site.
- The data collected is mandatory and confidential, and is intended only for the billing of the tour(s) purchased.
- Despite using security procedures inherent to this business area, there are risks of using the Internet, over which Azores Dream Tours has no control.
- Azores Dream Tours is not responsible for loss or delays in data transmission via the Internet between the Customer and the Azores Dream Tours Online Store.
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
- Azores Dream Tours Online Store offer a wide range of tours for sale.
- The offer for each tour is limited to existing stock.
- The Azores Dream Tours Online Store reserve the right, at any time and without prior notification, to replace or modify the available tours, the respective prices and the conditions presented.
- If the Client continues to access the site, it will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
- All prices include VAT at the legal rate in force.
- Prices are always shown in Euros.
- Orders at The Azores Dream Tours Online Store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- While browsing the Online Store, you can add to the shopping cart by clicking on the “Book Now” button.
- When you have finished selecting yout Tours, you can select the “View Cart” icon to see the summary of your selection.
- Later, you can proceed to enter your data by selecting the option “Procced to Checkout”.
- After entering your personal data, also confirm the intention to place the order.
- Your order will not be accepted and the contract is not concluded until you receive, by email, the confirmation of acceptance of the order and make the payment for it.
For any comments or doubts, please contact us by phone +351 919 607 160 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org.